What:: GASP Games Day
Where:: Baldwin Community United Methodist Church
When:: 10am to 10pm
Cost:: $5 (first time attendees are free)
GASP is entering our second year at the Baldwin Community United Methodist Church, for our monthly Games Days. The location is closer to Pittsburgh and the surrounding communities, has ample parking, tons of space, and is close to plenty of food options.
Games Days have been scheduled for all of 2018. Except for a few instances, we were able to keep the 2nd Saturday of the month. See below for the schedule, it will be updated as needed.
• January 20th (third Saturday)
• February 10th
• March 10th
• April 14th
• May 12th
• June 9th
• July 14th
• August 11th
• September 8th
• October 13th
• November 10th
• December 15th (third Saturday)
The address for the church is located at the bottom of the page
Game Days run from 10am till 10pm, and are open to everyone. There is a small fee per person ($5) to attend Games Day, to cover the cost of the rental hall. This fee is waived for all first-time attendees. The fee will be collected when you arrive, and will grant access to all the games contributed by our members, for use that day. We will continue the yearly payments again for 2018. You can sign-up for yearly payments at the December 2017 or January 2018 Games Day.
Speaking of games, there are always a multitude of board, card, role-playing, and miniature games being played on any given Game Day, but a few events are near constants.
• Several RPG campaigns are run each Game Day, including our "One-Shot Saturdays", stand-alone adventures run by various GMs each month.
• There are several miniature games that regularly appear at each Game Day. These vary each month, but some examples are Bolt Action, Test of Honour and Ronin, Frostgrave, Legends of the Old West, various Osprey wargames, and many others.
• Don’t forget our extensive board game contingent. You can always find players for a board game, whether you bring your own or try out one of the many titles our BGers own and bring each month to our Games Library.
We ask that everyone attending our Game Days brings something along as a snack and/or drink, for the community to share in. The facility has a full kitchen, so items that need refrigerated are OK. Most people bring some soda, chips, cookies, veggie tray, etc. This helps everyone have a good time without worrying about snacks or drinks.
See you at Games Day!
Baldwin Community United Methodist Church
5001 Baptist Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15236
What:: GASP Games Day